Historic Fallsington
This home stands on one of the eight lots shown in the 1768 draft of Fallsington. The owner of the general store (now the office of Historic Fallsington, Inc.), William B. Gillingham, purchased the property in 1842.

The tavern license of the Stagecoach Inn notes that the tavern was kept across the street for at least one year before being moved to its present location of the Stagecoach Tavern. This may be the building that housed the tavern.

Privately owned.

Key to the Map
1 Gillingham Store - Historic Fallsington Office
Museum Store
Fallsington Antique & Craft Shop
2 Burges-Lippincott House
3 Pleasants House
4 Hough House
5 Gambrel Roof House or
The 2nd Meetinghouse
5A First Public School
6 Schoolmaster’s House
7 William Penn Center
3rd Meetinghouse
8 4th and Current Meetinghouse
9 Stagecoach Tavern
10 11 Main Street
11 Brick House - 16 Main Street
12 The Gothic Revival Houses -
45, 51, 57, and 64 Main Street
13 46 Main Street
14 All Saints Episcopal Church
15 Fallsington Library
16 Fallsington United Methodist Church
17 The Manor House
18 Three Federal Houses -
21, 25, and 31 Yardley Avenue
19 The Moon-Williamson Log House
20 11 Yardley Avenue
21 10 Yardley Avenue
  Graveyards