Historic Fallsington

aDescription
Built in the 1840’s to accommodate a doctrinal split lasting more than a century within the Society of Friends, by the Orthodox branch.  The Hicksite branch continued to worship in the 3rd meetinghouse until the rift was settled.

Construction
Fieldstone, stuccoed.
The recent addition is of contemporary frame construction.

Uses
The current meetinghouse of the Falls Meeting. A recent addition accommodates events sponsored by the Meeting.

Current Owner
The Falls Friends Meeting

a
Key to the Map
1 Gillingham Store - Historic Fallsington Office
Museum Store
Fallsington Antique & Craft Shop
2 Burges-Lippincott House
3 Pleasants House
4 Hough House
5 Gambrel Roof House or
The 2nd Meetinghouse
5A First Public School
6 Schoolmaster’s House
7 William Penn Center
3rd Meetinghouse
8 4th and Current Meetinghouse
9 Stagecoach Tavern
10 11 Main Street
11 Brick House - 16 Main Street
12 The Gothic Revival Houses -
45, 51, 57, and 64 Main Street
13 46 Main Street
14 All Saints Episcopal Church
15 Fallsington Library
16 Fallsington United Methodist Church
17 The Manor House
18 Three Federal Houses -
21, 25, and 31 Yardley Avenue
19 The Moon-Williamson Log House
20 11 Yardley Avenue
21 10 Yardley Avenue
  Graveyards