Historic Fallsington

Built after the fire of 1910 which destroyed the original store on the site

Wood Frame above fieldstone base.

Originally a general store.  Since acquisition by Historic Fallsington, has served as the office of the organization.

Additional space is occupied by the Fallsington Antique & Craft Shop.

Current Owner
Historic Fallsington, Inc.

Isaiah V. Williamson, born 1803 in Fallsington, apprenticed in the original store. There he learned the retail trade. He went on to found a dry goods business in Philadelphia. He became one of the richest men in the area and a major philanthropist.  In 1889, shortly before his death, he gave $2 million to found the Williamson Free School of Mechanical Trades, which continues today.


Key to the Map
1 Gillingham Store - Historic Fallsington Office
Museum Store
Fallsington Antique & Craft Shop
2 Burges-Lippincott House
3 Pleasants House
4 Hough House
5 Gambrel Roof House or
The 2nd Meetinghouse
5A First Public School
6 Schoolmaster’s House
7 William Penn Center
3rd Meetinghouse
8 4th and Current Meetinghouse
9 Stagecoach Tavern
10 11 Main Street
11 Brick House - 16 Main Street
12 The Gothic Revival Houses -
45, 51, 57, and 64 Main Street
13 46 Main Street
14 All Saints Episcopal Church
15 Fallsington Library
16 Fallsington United Methodist Church
17 The Manor House
18 Three Federal Houses -
21, 25, and 31 Yardley Avenue
19 The Moon-Williamson Log House
20 11 Yardley Avenue
21 10 Yardley Avenue