Historic Fallsington
aDescription
Built in 1789, the year of George Washington’s inauguration, to accommodate the growing membership of the Falls Meeting

Construction
Fieldstone with wood frame interior

Uses
Originally, the 3rd meetinghouse.  Following the schism in the Society of Friends, served as the meetinghouse of the Hicksite branch.
Currently used as a kindergarten and community center.

Current Owner
Falls Friends Meeting

Notes
The structure was patterned after the Meetinghouse in Wrightstown, PA.


a
Key to the Map
1 Gillingham Store - Historic Fallsington Office
Museum Store
Fallsington Antique & Craft Shop
2 Burges-Lippincott House
3 Pleasants House
4 Hough House
5 Gambrel Roof House or
The 2nd Meetinghouse
5A First Public School
6 Schoolmaster’s House
7 William Penn Center
3rd Meetinghouse
8 4th and Current Meetinghouse
9 Stagecoach Tavern
10 11 Main Street
11 Brick House - 16 Main Street
12 The Gothic Revival Houses -
45, 51, 57, and 64 Main Street
13 46 Main Street
14 All Saints Episcopal Church
15 Fallsington Library
16 Fallsington United Methodist Church
17 The Manor House
18 Three Federal Houses -
21, 25, and 31 Yardley Avenue
19 The Moon-Williamson Log House
20 11 Yardley Avenue
21 10 Yardley Avenue
  Graveyards