Events & Programs
Old House Ownership: A Primer
Saturday, August 26 from 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Join us for an engaging day with some of the region’s best historians to learn more about all things Old House!
- 9:00-9:20a.m.: Registration & light breakfast
- 9:20a.m.: Welcome by HFI Staff
- 9:30-10:00am: Guided tour of Fallsington by Jeffrey Marshall
- 10:15-11:15a.m.: Old House Detective by Jeffrey Marshall
- 11:30a.m.-12:30p.m.:Discover the History of Your Home by History Attic Research
- 12:30p.m.: Lunch
- 1:15-2:15p.m.: Mapping History: Documenting the Delaware Valley by Alex Bartlett
- 2:30-3:30p.m.: This Old Landscape by Charlie Thomforde
- 3:30-4:00p.m.: Panel Q&A
Fee: $75/members; $110 non-members (includes a one-year, Individual membership with HFI)
Included with the fee is a registration packet with handouts, light breakfast & lunch, a guided walking tour of historic Fallsington with Jeffrey Marshall, and access to some great research by renowned historians.
Open for guided tours and other programs:
May-October: Tuesday-Saturday: 10:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
November-April: Tuesday-Friday: 10:00a.m.-4:00p.m. by chance or appointment.
Closed on Sundays, Mondays and major holidays, including Memorial Day Weekend, Fourth of July, Labor Day Weekend and the Thanksgiving Weekend.
All programs are included with your admission fee,
unless otherwise noted:
Adults: $7.00 Children (aged 6-12): $3.00
Military, HFI, ROAM, or AAA members & Seniors: $6.00
Activie Military Personnel & Family: FREE